Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Naples Ristorante: Downtown Disney




Before I come home at night, I normally call Mrs. DisneylandTraveler and ask her if there is something I can bring home for dinner. Pizza is usually a choice about once a week. Now we have the usual dreck of of Dominoes, Little Caesars, and Papa Johns. And we have a couple of other pizza places that are definitely a step up from those chain establishments. We also have a of couple pizza restaurants that are really a cut above but those are usually reserved for a weekend visit. Anyway, when I think about pizza, my mind will always drift to Naples in Downtown Disney. What better place to enjoy a slice or two than sitting outside on a warm sunny afternoon day or early evening, reflecting on your Disney day, and just generally people watch with all the Downtown Disney activity. For me its really special experience  Naples is my favorite place for pizza by far.



Of course there is a full compliment of pastas, sandwiches, and salads to choose from as well.



And of course there is always this to wash it all down nicely.....



I know I have written a piece in this blog about Naples Ristorante before but seeing some new pictures jogged some old and special memories. It was time to revisit.




No comments:

Post a Comment