Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The First Stubbed Toe In Planning for Disneyland



Well a week from now, we'll be in Disneyland. Yesterday, our first trip toe stubbing took place when I couldn't find the the charger for the camera batteries. I thought a quick trip over to Wal Mart would bring and easy solution - and it did - to the tune of about 30 bucks for the charger by itself. The one (actually I had two) used to have looked like it was about a 10 buck item. Mrs. DisneylandTraveler was not too pleased when she got the final bill (I added in a 16 mb card but that was half price). I'll check into finding my old charger(s) today with more time but there is a lesson in here.

When it comes to planning a trip to Disneyland, or even being in Disneyland, everything costs twice as much as you think it should in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment