Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - A Video Look


Back in July, I posted a commentary with some pictures called - Nemo's Submarine Voyage Or Missing The Boat about my general dislike with the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage attraction at Disneyland.  While scenic from the outside, it fails to deliver very much inside the cramped little sub.

So here we go again, while going through my photos and videos looking for something completely unrelated, I was drawn to the Nemo photos and videos once again and decided to put together this quick little YouTube video for historical purposes I guess. So now we have two blog entries on a ride I really don't like.  It does take a pretty good picture though. Anyway, once on YouTube, this video is about a minute longer than it needs to be but it will do.  The magic comes at about the 1:40 mark when Monorail Orange passes over the submarine lagoon.  One of those visually magic moments that only Disneyland can deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment