Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Disneyland Bucket List - Item #4


I said I was going to do it. When Disney announced that is was now accepting reservations for the new Carthay Circle Restaurant in California Adventure, I knew it had to go on the bucket list. Now if I were I a betting person, and I'm really not, I'd be willing to wager a meal in this new high end restaurant is going to make a meal at the Blue Bayou seem like a deal so for Mrs. DisneylandTraveler and I, we'd have to look at our projected park budget. If we were going on the cheap, a meal at CCR may not be practical as a meal there probably is going to equal and entire days food budget and maybe then some. But sometimes we really do treat ourselves and this where Carthay Circle dining experience comes in. It's going on the bucket list. We may not go on our next trip (hopefully later this year) but we are definitely going to eat there.

We have eaten at every table service restaurant in Disneyland and DCA, we can't leave CCR out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment