Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Admit It - Indiana Jones 4 Stunk - Here's Why



I remember leaving the theater after seeing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal saying to myself "I want to like this movie. This is Indiana Jones, one of the greatest movie heroes of all time. I want to like this movie....."

Then the realization set in - "An alien? Are you kidding me?" Not to mention surviving a nuclear blast by being locked in a refrigerator and a punk kid who I just wanted to smack silly. It was bad. And in the bad marketing department - if you want a copy of Raiders of the Lost Ark on Blu-Ray, you have to buy all 4 Indiana Jones movies including this piece of garbage.

Now, thanks to the good people at Screen Junkies and their Honest Trailers YouTube site, we finally get some truth about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. And it is plenty funny....



I don't know if we have seen our last Indiana Jones movie. Hopefully now that it is a Disney property something more can be done with a great character and franchise. If it exits with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, then that is a pretty sad way to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment