Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Wonderful Trader Sam's at the Disneyland Hotel

Trader Sams - Disneyland Hotel

I was going though some photographs for a different post I was going to write when I came across this picture of the interior of Trader Sams at the Disneyland Hotel. I stopped and just had to smile. What a great place! Fun, relaxing, delicious drinks and appetizers, great staff, and loaded with atmosphere - it's the perfect adult break from your Disneyland day and a great replacement for the old Disneyland Hotel Lost Bar which was a fun place to begin with. I can't begin to tell you how much I look forward to going back to Trader Sams. Heck, it wouldn't be a bad place to be right now as Memorial Day weekend kicks into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment