Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Friday, July 7, 2017

Gone Too Long



's


I see it's been more than year since I last posted to this blog and yet people still read it - usually a couple of thousand a month, I guess it served purpose. There is a reason for my absence that I may get into later, but as for now, I've got some catching up to do. Since I last wrote an entry in this blog, I have made 3 trips to Disneyland and a fourth coming up in two weeks. Each trip has it's own identity. Sometimes thing work out as you planned, sometimes they don't. But each on is a unique experience and you always come with something to remember. So besides our trips to to Disneyland there has been, park construction, movies and TV, and people in the news that need to be talked about so sit back. relax, and let's see if can get this puppy moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment