Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Disneyland Traveler Gets Packing




Well a week from tomorrow, the Disneyland Traveler will be making that 450 mile trek down to our favorite theme park - Disneyland.  The first 325 miles or so is I-5 nothingness mostly comprised of farmland and pastures broken up by pockets of gas stations and food places. Boring. Then you hit the grapevine and up the mountains that head into the land of white knuckle driving. Everybody drives in L.A. I can't think of anyone who remotely touches a freeway can enjoy it. It can be down right scary!

It should take us about 6 or 6 and half hours to make it to our hotel. Check in time is 3:00 pm. So what is the routine once we arrive? Drop of the bags and beat it over to the parks? No, as I've gotten older I've learned to pace myself. Get the bags into the room. Do some unpacking and preparation for the week and then sit down and rest a bit. There will be plenty of times for the parks. They're not going anywhere and I have a whole week ahead of me. The past couple of trips, we have found a nice place to eat dinner (Bubba Gump's over at the Garden Walk has been a popular favorite lately) then head back to the room for some relaxation and an early bedtime because come Monday morning, we are off to the races.

Mrs. DisneylandTraveler won't be coming with me on this trip. I will have my sister with me and we will be meeting up with a couple of wings of a family tribe during the week. Mrs DLT went with her son to Disneyland while I stayed home to stay with our dogs a few months back. This is a little payback. It's gotten quite expensive to board our dogs and bringing them over to someone's house for them to take care of the animals is asking a lot. I know people who will do it but would not want to make it a habitual practice. Did I mention we also have a cat? Hopefully, Mrs DLT and I will call on that favor as we get closer to the holidays.

Time goes by fast. There still is a lot to do. I use to say if you used the expression "let's go on a trip to Disneyland" my response would be "give me an hour and I'll be ready". I'm not that naive anymore. It takes more than an hour as you get the right clothes washed and packed. I need to prepare whatever cameras I plan to take. Need to go to the store to bring some drinks and snacks for the room. I also pack up a power strip and extension cord just in case. So that 's what I will be doing throughout this week and as I plan, organize, and try not to forget anything. I'll be ready. That's for sure.


5 comments:

  1. g-club 69 Gambling is free.

    บาคาร่า The internet gaming site is becoming very popular because of our 4.0 era in Thailand, for the reason that it is a new channel that can meet the potential. Especially gamblers who are not skilled. Get to understand the strategy and how to bet easy. Just have a mobile phone in hand, it is a convenient way to study the ball to understand and gamble quickly.
    And another important thing is to make money from. Gambling Computer Networking G-club 69. Gambling has been encouraged to enter the Internet betting services continue to increase. While gamblers are becoming more eager to use the web-based gambling services instead of betting on table tennis, more. Because the game is free. Read the rest of this entry » Unlike table ball with more restrictions.
    Excellent for any person who would like to open a new dimension of money generation. We have been in contact with our team for 24 hours, we are ready to bring everyone to victory in the play online gambling network. Gclub มือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post, and I was thinking much the same myself. Another great update.
    http://www.irvingtaxi247.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post about disneyland. I love disney and disneyaland traveler. As soon as possible i will contact you for UK spouse visa . Last time also visit UK that consultant Chauhan Solicitors is very good and guide me very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply need to thank you, since it's exceptionally hard to discover significant data like your blog today, much thanks. UK visa from Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this amazing article with us i found this helpful for, cheap isneyland Paris to Gare DU Nord. Book your taxi from Paris Gare DU Nord to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete