Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sometimes You Lose That Disney Frame Of Mind


On most Saturdays I can wake up and write something about Disney or Disneyland at the drop of a hat, as they say. It isn't hard at all to think Disney. But once in awhile it is - like this morning. Usually I know what I'm going to write about in this blog before my feet hit the floor from the mattress. But not this morning. I got nothing.

It's kind of hard to think Disney 24x7 when life's other happenings get in the way. I guess that's why we have something like Disneyland to begin with - to get away from life's happenings. So today I'm taking a break from Mickey and friends, from Pirates of the Caribbean, and whatever Disney movie is on the screen. Other things are happening and Walt's world needs a break today,


No comments:

Post a Comment