Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Disneyland Traveler Goes Missing In Action



Let's see if I remember how to do this. Oh yeah...... I write about Disneyland or something about Disney in this blog and attach a few pictures. Couldn't be easier. Well, sometimes it's harder than it seems - the times when obstacles in life get in front of pursuit of a mouse.

When I new my trip to Disneyland in March wasn't going to happen, the Disney wind got let out of my sails, my Disney get up and go got up and went, and any other cliche you can think of that leads to the conclusion that at least for last month, I just didn't want to "think Disney".

Maybe that will change now. I hope it changes now but we will have to see. Thanks to all those who sent me emails of concern. It was deeply appreciated. Hopefully tomorrow, something related to Disney reappears in this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment