Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Before We Roll On....


Just a quick word before we roll on.  The Disneyland Traveler Blog is a little over three months old.  I don't know who takes the time to read this stuff, but let me say once again how appreciative I am of each and every person who takes the time to read about my love for Disneyland along with a few of my criticisms.  It's been fun for me over the summer and we'll be sure to carry on.  I don't know who reads this but Google (the creator of this blogging platform) does give numbers on how many people visit The Disneyland Traveler.  So we started our first full month in June with 363 readers, then moved on to July going up about 100 to 468 readers. In August, 802 people read this blog.  So to each of you, the Disneyland Traveler says "Thank You!".

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or any random thoughts about Disneyland at all, you can email me at disneylandtraveler@gmail.com.

Now on to more fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment