Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let's Have Lunch - Club 33 Perhaps?


I mentioned in a previous post that my friend from work, Mike, had his birthday lunch at Club 33 last week in Disneyland.  No, he is not a Club 33 member.  Yes, he does have connections.  He's probably eaten there at least a half dozen times or so from the time I began working with him about 12 years ago.  He always brings back pictures for me to ogle over.  A dastardly deed to be sure.

Last week's lunch for Mike and his wife began with a trip to the salad bar where he promptly had a plate of lobster tails, crab claws, chilled shrimp, cheese, and oh yeah, some green leafy stuff.


He proceeded on ordering up some mighty fine looking lamb chops served over creamy polenta while his wife ordered a delectable sable fish which is similar to cod.  Both had high marks for their entrees enjoying them completely.



And it doesn't stop there.  On Mike's dessert plate he showed off the obligatory macaroon with mickey ears, a delicious looking chocolate eclair, and one of my all time favorite desserts, creme brulee.


Can it get any better than this?  This lunch set Mike back about 200 bucks after a cocktail, tax, and tip were added but as an invited guest of a Club 33 member, they also got free admission to the park.  It's actually a pretty good deal.  Mike and I live several hundred miles away from Disneyland but someday, just maybe, we may find ourselves both in Anaheim at the same time.  He'll hook me up.  I think a trip to Club 33 is on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment