Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Second Thought About the DCA Disney Animation Building



I have to admit that I don't give a whole lot of thought about what goes on inside the Disney Animation Building In DCA. Mrs. DisneylandTraveler and I go in there because (in no particular order)  1) it's cool inside and on a hot day it's a nice way to get out of the heat  2) we enjoy Turtle Talk With Crush which is often amusing and  3) the Toy Story Zoetrope is amazing.



There are a few other things going on inside the building like the Beast's Library but I have to admit, I haven't gone in there in about 8 years. Disney posted this video a week or so about updates to the Library section of the Animation Building. It's not a Bucket List type thing to get back in there but looks like an interesting thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment