Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nighttime Over Disney California Adventure

Over Disney California Adventure
A Disney Parks Blog / Paul Hiffmeyer Photo

You know, I've got a pretty good job - Information Technology stuff, web publishing stuff,.... I wear a lot hats in my cubicle. And I make a pretty good living doing what I do all things considered. It's a good job - I didn't say its a cool job. The coolest job that I know of (if you are not Bruce Springsteen) is the one Paul Hiffmeyer has. He is the Chief Photographer for Disneyland Public Relations. I actually saw him one day, camera in hand, standing by the ToonTown railroad station..... getting ready to take some pictures I guess.

Anyway, from time to time, Paul puts some of his photos up on Disney Parks Blog and shares them with those of us who do not have cool jobs. These photos were posted last week and shows Disney California Adventure at night while Paul was snapping pictures from an airplane. Gorgeous shots.

Over Disney California Adventure
A Disney Parks Blog / Paul Hiffmeyer Photo

Over Disney California Adventure
A Disney Parks Blog / Paul Hiffmeyer Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment