Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Is Radiator Springs Racers All That It's Cracked Up To Be?




I'm probably going to be the last one in my family of Disneyland crazed nuts to ride on Radiator Springs Racers. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. On second thought, it's a bad thing since it means I haven't been to Disneyland in awhile. The only good thing is hopefully missing out on the two and three hour wait times which is common on all but the slowest of days.

But for those in my family who have got to ride the Racers I'm getting some rather interesting feedback. My question to them is simple. "As reported by many people, is Radiator Springs Racers the best ride in either park?" I have yet to get an unqualified "Yes!".

Here is what I do get back.  "It certainly is a great ride and lot's of fun." "It's high tech and way cool."

But is it the best ride in either park?

"Well, I wouldn't go that far, I think I have other favorites."

And my favorite response....

"It's a great ride but it just doesn't feel like a Disney ride."

(And Indiana Jones Adventure feels like a Disney ride?)

Oh well, some day soon, I'll just have to check it out for myself


No comments:

Post a Comment