Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Living Vicariously Through Someone Else's Disneyland Adventure




So my friend and co-worker along with his wife arrived in Disneyland about 10 o'clock this morning. Since then there has been a steady flow of text messages and pictures transmitted to my cell phone. He got his Radiator Springs fastpass, rode Toy Story Mania twice because there was only a 5 minute wait, was standing in line for California Screamin' when the ride shut down, had the new lobster roll from the Harbor Galley (liked it alot), got on Pirates and Finding Nemo before having the bacon, caramelized onion, and arugula flatbread pizza from Village Haus in Fantasyland. He also bought a new hat because the top of his head was getting abused by the sun. Tonight he will have dinner at Catal in Downtown Disney. Tomorrow he is slated for lunch at Club 33 because he has connections.
 
In the meantime, I sit in a cubicle and work. The background on my PC has this...




So for the next couple of days I get to live vicariously through someone else's Disneyland trip and stare at a picture of Mickey. This will be repeated at least twice more during this month with others. At least some people get to have a good time.
 
As for me, I get to dream - and smile a little bit as the text messages and pictures roll on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment