Disneyland Traveler Blog Sites

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New On The Disneyland Menu

Paella from Catal - Downtown Disney
Before we head over to Disneyland, let's take a stop at Catal in Downtown Disney. My friend and his wife had dinner here the other night. While I have heard others rave about how good the food is at Catal's. my friend and his wife "get around" so to speak, and have eaten ate great restaurants everywhere from the Napa Valley to New York City. When he says a restaurant is great, you can pretty much book on it. While his wife ordered an excellent pasta dish my friend went with the Spanish inspired paella. He said the dish was unbelievably good though a bit on the pricey side. I see visions of that paella in my sleep based on that picture (above) he sent to me. Paella - I'm coming for you...and I'm not even a big fan of rice dishes.

Back over in Disneyland, my friend went over to the Harbour Galley and tried the new lobster roll. The verdict is in and its all positive. The roll itself was buttery and good as was the lobster salad - the lobster claws that topped the roll, well, he said they were to die for. High praise indeed. Served with homemade potato chips, this sounds like and outstanding "go-to" for lunch. Lobster roll - I'm coming for you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment